Daily Qur'an & Hadith 02 Aug 2012 (13 Ramadan al Mubarak 1433)

  • Qur'an Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [17].Surah Al-Isra' [The Journey By Night] also known as Surah Bani Israel [The Children of Israel]

      Ayat 67. And when harm touches you upon the sea, those that you call upon besides Him vanish from you except Him (Allah Alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful.

      English Translation of Hadith

      Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Almighty Allah says, `I am the One Who is most free from want of partners. He who does a thing for the sake of someone else beside Me, I discard him and his polytheism..''

      [Muslim Book 042, Chapter 06, Hadith # 7114].

      Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Isra Ayat 67. Him vanish from you except Him (Allah Alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful. "He who does a thing for the sake of someone else beside Me'' here means to do something virtuous for mere show for worldly benefit, or to gain the reputation of being pious. "I discard him and his polytheism'' means that "I nullify his good deeds and deprive him of the reward.'' In this Hadith any virtue done for the sake of mere show has been likened to Shirk to make its viciousness and harm obvious. However, this is Ash-Shirk Al-Asghar, and those who commit it will not be forbidden access to Jannah. They will, after the punishment in Hell, ultimately enter Jannah. Whereas, those who are guilty of Ash-Shirk Al-Akbar and sheer Shirk will abide in Hell forever.

      Please click this link to see past dates messages if you are missing any groups.google.com/group/quran-forum-/topics?hl=en

      Disclaimer: This e-mail is not SPAM & its never sent unsolicited. You have received this mail because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you. or your e-mail address to us.

      To unsubscribe reply with subject "unsub" with a reason to Unsubscribe, We required reason only to correct our Mistakes.

      Visit us at facebook.com/quranforum or www.quranacademy.com and www.tanzeem.org also download Quran from www.quranpda.com

      Bayan-ul-Quran by Dr Israr Ahmad, with Urdu Translation Audio www.quranurdu.com/bayanulquran

      (Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔
      جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة