Daily Qur'an & Hadith 03 July 2012 (12 Shaban 1433)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [17].Surah Al-Isra' [The Journey By Night] also known as Surah Bani Israel [The Children of Israel]

      Ayat 18. Whoever wishes for the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment of this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell, he will burn therein disgraced and rejected, (far away from Allah's Mercy).

      .

      .

      English Translation of Hadith

      Hazrat Numan bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "The least tortured man on the Day of Resurrection is one underneath whose feet will be placed two live coal, and his brain will be boiling, and he would think that he is the most tortured, while he is the least tortured",

      [Al-Bukhari Book 08, Chapter 76, Hadith # 566].

      Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Isra Ayat 18.We have appointed for him Hell, he will burn therein, According to the narration in Muslim, the straps of shoes to be worn by the inhabitants of Hell would be of fire which will make their brains boil like a cooker placed on oven. May Allah save us from it.

      Please click this link to see past dates messages if you are missing any groups.google.com/group/quran-forum-/topics?hl=en

      Disclaimer: This e-mail is not SPAM & its never sent unsolicited. You have received this mail because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you. or your e-mail address to us.

      To unsubscribe reply with subject "unsub" with a reason to Unsubscribe, We required reason only to correct our Mistakes.

      Visit us at facebook.com/quranforum or www.quranacademy.com and www.tanzeem.org also download Quran from www.quranpda.com

      Bayan-ul-Quran by Dr Israr Ahmad, with Urdu Translation Audio www.quranurdu.com/bayanulquran

      (Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔
      جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة