Daily Qur'an & Hadith 02 May 2012 (10 Jamadi us'Sani 1433)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:10 AM

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [16].Surah An-Nahl [The Bees]

      Ayat 63. By Allah, We indeed sent (Messengers) to the nations before you (O Muhammad  [SAWW](PBUH), but Shaitan (Satan) made their deeds fair-seeming to them. So he (Satan) is their Wali (helper) today (i.e. in this world), and theirs will be a painful torment.

      English Translation of Hadith

      Hazrat Abdullah bin Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Never a Prophet had been sent before me by Allah to his people but he had, among his people, (his) disciples and companions, who followed his ways and obeyed his command. Then there came after them their successors who proclaimed what they did not practise, and practised what they were not commanded to do. And (he) who strove against them with his hand is a believer; he who strove against them with his heart is a believer; and he who strove against them with his tongue is a believer ; and beyond that there is no grain of Faith".

      [Muslim Book 01, Chapter 21, Hadith # 081].

      Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah An-Nahl Ayat 63. By Allah, We indeed sent (Messengers) to the nations before you. This Hadith contains a very important prescription to prevent the Muslim society from all things which are forbidden in Islam. So long as Muslims adhered to it and ceaselessly and fearlessly performed their obligation of enjoining the right and forbidding the wrong, their society was largely safe from many evils and sins.

      Please click this link to see past dates messages if you are missing any groups.google.com/group/quran-forum-/topics?hl=en

      Disclaimer: This e-mail is not SPAM & its never sent unsolicited. You have received this mail because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you. or your e-mail address to us.

      To unsubscribe reply with subject "unsub" with a reason to Unsubscribe, We required reason only to correct our Mistakes.

      Visit us at facebook.com/quranforum or www.quranacademy.com and www.tanzeem.org also download Quran from www.quranpda.com

      Bayan-ul-Quran by Dr Israr Ahmad, with Urdu Translation Audio www.quranurdu.com/bayanulquran

      (Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔
      جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة