9what I'm working on

  • Lynn
    Apr 24, 2011
      Hallo all,
      I've just joined this group to learn some of the finer techniques of patchworking and quilting. I have previously only used the grid method due to my inability to be able to live with imperfect joining.
      Then I found the lessons that Missourri Star Quilting offered and I am off and running. My first project was a dishwasher mat. I embroidered the tea towel side and patchworked the other - what a whoopsy that was but still I can use it, I put the wet dishes on the tea towel side.
      I have since done a lovely lady bug runner and will complete the pot holder today. The block I did was the disappearing nine patch.
      Next project is a runner with a cow as the starter - goodness knows what will happen after that.
      I do hope you are responsible for me retaining my interest in this new craft. *G*
      Happy Anzac Day to any Aussies and NZ'ers and happy Easter Sunday to the rest of the world.
      Kind regards,
      ps I'm a machine embroiderer from way back.