No activity in last 7 days
Resources for people who inherit an old quilt & don't know what to do with it, including appraisal, cleaning, repair plus places to donate a damaged quilt, also repair classes & home study materials. The author has a hand sewing & design business near Carytown in Richmond, Virginia & offers repair, finish & custom crazy quilts designed for cowboys, kids & Victorian Ladies. The resource list is a compilation of inquiries from the public for things this business doesn't offer but that are available elsewhere.
- Aug 9, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.