Fwd: A little-known fact about Prop 8

  • Justin DeCastro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      The best predictor of whether someone voted for or against Prop 8 was how frequently a voter attended a place of worship.

      Reading this, I can't help wondering if the Courage Campaign hasn't taken on a new function or purpose, or just being the "emperor in new clothes", or if this is just a gimmick to get "Christian" bigots to accept that "queers are Christians, too".  (What "logic" -- if ya can't beat 'em, join em?  Like, is this Gay Christan Evangelical Crusade?)

                    JUSTIN DeCASTRO
             Live & Let Live! Love & Let Love!