Re: [QueenCityHORacing] About Jan. 20 Race and Jeff's Feb. 18 Enduro

  • Jeff Harrison
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      I will be there. I do need to know ASAP who is committing to the
      Enduro. Most of the time people have someone they want to race with,..
      if so I would like to know at Paul's race. I really need to know how
      many people/teams so I can get the race schedule & length worked out.
      Trying to do it at the last minute leads to to many mistakes. So,...
      please try and let me know if you are in for the Endurance race. A
      race of a life time.

      There is also a Endurance race up in Fredmont Ohio on Feb 11TH if
      anybody is interested,... I am.

      DRJ

      On 12/31/11 5:34 PM, Barry wrote:

      > ill be there************ Barry

      > From: Paul Canino <paul.canino@...

      Jeff
      Harcon Construction, LTD
      harconconstruction.com
    • Simpson Jim
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        Jeff,

        I am going to pass on the enduro in Feb. Hope to see you at Paul's this. Month.

        Jim S.