raven manual

  • heroesforghosts@bendnet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Any ideas on where to get the manual for the Raven? I've asked Nova
      Musik,but they haven't answered me yet,so I thought I'd try my luck
      here.I've ordered the Max board from them,as well as rack ears for my
      Polymorph.They say they have one board left,but are having trouble
      finding it.They told me that they have boxes of stuff they got from
      Quasimidi,and it may take some time.Thanks for any help.
    • vegas@niagara.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2001
        hello everybody
        i got manual for Raver and Max
        i can make copy and send it in Canada or USA for $15 US(copy and
        shipping),just trying to help out.
        if You interested let me know.
        Jon

        vegas@...