Re: max board

  • emektiev@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2001
      --- In Quasimidi-The-Raven@y..., xfer.irq@t... wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > I've got one! But I am from Germany... Shipping costs should not be
      too
      > high, because it's very small!
      > How much would you pay for it?
      >
      > CU!
      > Chris

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Gene Stalnaker
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2001
        You might try Ebay The have a lot of neat older
        things.
        I was lucky enough to get a raven max from germany.

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com
      • jeffkissinger@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2001
          Chris,

          do you still want to sell the max expansion? I am still interested.
          You would be shipping to Atlanta, GA in the US, zip is 30087. Thanks

          -Jeff