Raven down

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      After many hours of trying to get my Raven back up and running, this is my last hope before selling it for parts.
      The unit will not initialize at all. When it boots, everything looks normal until I enter sequencer mode. Some of the display shows garbage text that seems to go back to normal when I switch back into perf mode. It usually won't make any sound but if it does, it is digital distortion.
      I have switched out all of the upgrade EPROMs and the PAL back to the originals to see if that made any difference, but it made absolutely none. I have re seated all cables and ICs with no effect noted.
      I have tried another power supply with no changes.
      I even changed all of the ribbon cables just in case. Nothing.
      Any ideas?

      Jay
    • somethingkillingyou
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
        at the cost of sounding stupid...
        did you try resetting the machine several times?

        F.