Re: Schematics.

  • Tectronix, emmess
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hello Paul

      I think, you don't need the schematics to fix your problem.
      Do you can tell us please which type of sysex do you want to send to your Raven? Is it a normal sysex for a Song which you want to play with the right instruments, or do you want to load a soundset or a demo-song?

      Do you can send notes from other softwaresequencers to the Raven at this time?

      Allright, important is to use the right output from
      Midi-Ox to the Raven (I think you have it checked multiple). Use the Midi-Ox Output-Monitor to see if anything leave the output.
      Toggle "Options"-"Pass Sysex". Check the "Options"-"Midi Devices"
      for the right output. Use the "Play with Keybord" function to
      check that your output is working and you can hear the Raven.

      Most important is, that the sysex what do you want to send, is really for a Raven and the header of the sysex-file begins with 3F,00,23,44 !!!!

      Sorry for my bad english
      Matthias Spelbrink / Germany(rsp_main)
      www.quasimidi.eu