Sequence patterns.

  • paulus2111963
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2012
      Hi guys,
      have just recently bought a Raven which needed a number of repairs, most of which have been sorted now, however, one strange thing that I have encountered since its return, is that when the demo song is played (edit/fx + exit pressed), it wipes out all of the user programmed sequences! Has anyone else experienced this problem, or maybe could give advise? Thanks,
      Paul.
    • Klaus_ww@gmx.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2012
        Hi Paul,

        first of all do a reset, if not done already.
        Then check the OS version an let us know. Maybe it's not the latest one?

        At least my Raven doesn't wipe out anything when starten the demo song :-)

        Klaus