Re: M.A.S.S.

  • nikitamrzlyakov
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2010
      Very interesting!
      So Raven has FM algorithms inside it. Does it have virtual analog algorithms (sine, saw, square oscilators etc.)?

      I am trying to reproduce Klaus preset on other synth. One part of it is "SuperSol". I am wondering how is it made. Is it sample from ROM or VA algorithm? And how to reproduce it on other VA synth? May be somebody tried...
    • somethingkillingyou
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2010
        NO.