Keyboard aftertouch question

  • Daniel Baum
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      I have noticed that the aftertouch on the lowest couple of keys is not as strong as it should be. I confirmed it with a midi monitor, which showed that they produce values of approx 20 or 30 hex.

      Assuming this is caused by dirty connections or something, how would I go about fixing this? Are the connections east to get to?

      Thanks,

      Daniel

    • Tectronix, emmess
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
        Hi Daniel

        First of all-save your sysex as dump, after this, hold "Write"-Button, and press "Yes" for "Initialize All". Don't touch the wheels or any pots. Spin the "Value-Tempo"-Wheel and change the value from 58 (default) to a higher value and you can directly double-press a key to see the result on the left position of the SC-value, or check it out with a software sequencer in record mode.

        Best Regards
        rsp_main