Re: [Quasimidi-The-Raven] Re: Where can I find one

  • Master Warsop
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2009
      I already have the Raven but I do need a power chord, and a power supply.

      "My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute." —Ayn Rand

      "Imagine possibly, no animosity or malice
      Where your home is a palace
      Sippin wine from a golden chalice
      Just lounging and livin lovely
      No one above me
      The very thought of it drugs me" - Last Emperor