Re: Where can I find one

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2009
      http://cgi.ebay.it/Quasimidi-Raven-Keyboard_W0QQitemZ170346668942

      ahahahahahahaha

      --- In Quasimidi-The-Raven@yahoogroups.com, "edwarddelavilla" <edwarddelavilla@...> wrote:

      > is any one here selling or could tell me where to look? It's so f**king hard to find.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > -ed

    • midnitesyx
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 25, 2009
        Ok Need to sell my Raven with expansion boards, manual, power supply and soft case. Located in NJ...Highest Bid gets it.
      • Master Warsop
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2009
          I already have the Raven but I do need a power chord, and a power supply.

          "My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute." —Ayn Rand

          "Imagine possibly, no animosity or malice
          Where your home is a palace
          Sippin wine from a golden chalice
          Just lounging and livin lovely
          No one above me
          The very thought of it drugs me" - Last Emperor