startup problem / freezing os

  • marcello_nocito
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Hi to all,

      I was about to ship my raven max as i've sold it on ebay.
      Yesterday i've tested it last time to be shure that it is fully working.
      Os freezed at startup, auction cancelled and so on, after about 10
      message with the buyer, about shipping options....

      I've already changed the battery.
      Can someone give me the right model of battery.
      I used a varta cr 2032.

      Any idea about what the problem can be?
      I will ship picture next time it happens.

      thank to all