recording arpeggios

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      I tried recording an arpeggio into one of the sequencer's tracks, but
      it went wrong...
      I set a 3 octaves arpeggio, but it seems you can't use a similar kind
      of setting with the sequencer, because higher notes were simply not
      playing, and what I get was an "interrupted" arpeggio... useful for
      particular effects, but not what I was looking for...
      in performance mode, the same patch works fine with a 3 octave
      arpeggio, and the same arpeggio, played live in the solo track of the
      sequencer mode, was fine too...

      what's wrong?

      (p.s. I think the original Raven does not even record arpeggios on the
      sequencer; I've got the Raven Max...)

      Fabio
    • somethingkillingyou
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2008
        just wanted to say that I had to program note by note in the step
        sequencer to solve this problem...

        btw, is this group totally dead?

        --- In Quasimidi-The-Raven@yahoogroups.com, "somethingkillingyou"