selling raven

  • Cheeky_Chappy_uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
      hi,

      need to raise sum cash and have to sell my quasimidi raven, (just don't
      use it these days)

      comes with manual .

      its gonna go on ebay , any idea what price to pitch it at? german ebay
      seems to be very high!!

      ta

      Simon
    • Markus Millendorfer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
        Hi,

        look at eBay, there is one ending today, I got mine for €250 (now Im worried a little, could get a RavenMaxx for the same), and most I saw where sold at that, but it seems to be a little dificult to sell them from a fixed value. Dond forgett high shipping costs, its a real heavy thing ;)

        Greetings from Austria, Markus.

        _____

        need to raise sum cash and have to sell my quasimidi raven, (just don't
        use it these days)

        comes with manual .

        its gonna go on ebay , any idea what price to pitch it at? german ebay
        seems to be very high!!

        ta

        Simon

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        _____

      • Cheeky_Chappy_uk
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
          where to markus, couldn't see it anywhere??!

          what price did you buy ir for 250 ? is that pounds or euros?

          --- In Quasimidi-The-Raven@yahoogroups.com, "Markus Millendorfer"

          Raven@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Cheeky_Chappy_uk

          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Quasimidi-The-Raven> " on the web.

          > _____

        • Markus Millendorfer
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
            Hallo,

            it was only for austria, and was sold at 251.- EURO. I followed all RAVENs
            in the last few months, and the price for it was allmost in this region. To
            you own a RAVEN or a RAVEN MAXX?

            _____

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS