Who's in the House?

  • Robot Nine
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2005
      Still Raven :D
    • to_markus_m
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2005
        Yes Sir ;)

        Made some HW mods in the meantime – power supply on gum (I dont no the
        word for Moosgummi), to prevent it from bad 50Hz vibrations. The next
        thing was very easy, using a micro drill to shorten the axes of the
        data wheels. Now it works better, and it has a more professional look.
        Then I got five soft touch buttons for €2.40, now turning Buttons is a
        pleasure. Therefore I had to remove the silly thing screwed under the
        volume pot, and to screw it direct into the case - now it also doesent
        scratch in sound any more - perfect. I also made some pictures of the
        inside, if some one want see? So I found out, why some people didn't
        find the battery, it hides behind some isolation tape.

        So have a nice day, Markus.

        p.s.: do you know pressing up+down on power up shows bios version -
        mine has 1.03 now

        --- In Quasimidi-The-Raven@yahoogroups.com, "Robot Nine"