Hallo + short Intro!

  • to_markus_m
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      so I want to short intro myself:

      yesterday I got a Raven, just have to get it from somewhere in
      Bavaria
      to my home in lower Austria. I have to pay €251.- for it, and I
      want
      to use it as replacement for my Ensoniq VFX (the key klapping is as
      noisy as butting nails in) and as master controller for my small home
      studio. I also own a Wavestation A/D, a microQ, a Novation KSR and a
      Roland SP606 (also a Yamaha EZ250i, just for training). So I hope the
      unit will work fine for me, and I´ll have it here as soon as
      possible.
      I took a first look to the german manual and found it very poor, hope
      the UI of the raven is better ;)

      cu. Markus