Factory floppies + problems...

  • lbquota
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2005
      Hello, I've got these floppies but after the upload through the
      Cakewalk sequencer the Raven is not functioning well...in example one
      of the soft knobs is out of order!
      I've not made further investigations and restarted immediately the
      synth, all is OK now but I'm sad I can't listen to the new patterns
      inside the flopppies :-(
      There is another floppy with a program to upload the files and maybe
      with that it's possible to do the transfer in a safe way but it's
      written all in german and I'm not able to translate...I'm gonna find
      a translator!
      Lorenzo
    • Tek2hd
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2005
        Good for you I hope that goes well, what sequencer are you using?

        _____