Raven-Max wanted!!!

  • livebaitjohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
      I am looking to buy a Quasimidi Raven-Max. If anyone is interesed in
      selling theirs, please let me know. Thanks!!
    • Kevin Darby
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
        I have a Raven with Max upgrade for sale......Kev

      • AndrĂ© Schmitz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
          Hello,
          I has a Raven, I needs only script patch or xml the file for cubase. But thanks for your question. If you have that last genuinly nicely if you me this give could.
          MFG André

          Kevin Darby <yarebeast@...> wrote:

          I have a Raven with Max upgrade for sale......Kev

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT