Raven for sale?

  • Martyr Complex
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
      I'm revamping my studio and am looking to purchase a Quasimidi
      Raven, figured this would be a good place to start looking since
      eBay is bone-dry on them.

      Again, this is to be purchased - I do not have one for sale. Any
      other Quasimidi hardware will be considered as well so lemme know
      what ya got!

      If anyone has one or can point me in the right direction it would be
      greatly appreciated :)

      Aaron
      http://www.mp3.de/martyrcomplex
      http://www.deeplycreepy.com/
    • Kevin Darby
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2004
        Aaron..

        I was not thinking of selling, but for the right price I might be tempted...
        ....My Raven is in perfect condition with manual, I also have the Max
        upgrade that I never got around to fitting
        So make me an offer.....we will take it from there......Regards
        Kev.

      • djcadre
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2004
          hello! im looking to sell my raven, i just dont use it anymore. mint
          condition, let me know if you are still interested in buying one.
          thanks, justin --- In Quasimidi-The-Raven@yahoogroups.com, "Martyr