Re: New file uploaded to Quasimidi-The-Raven

  • agathacrew
    Message 1 of 14 , May 23, 2004
      ciao everybody!

      I'm desperately looking for the Raven manual possibly in english?

      can u help me??

      AndreA
    • Sheel Ram
      Message 2 of 14 , May 24, 2004
        Hello,

        You can find it (a pdf version) in the files section of the yahoo group.

        Regards,
        Gil.

        agathacrew <agathacrew@...> wrote:
        ciao everybody!

        I'm desperately looking for the Raven manual possibly in english?

        can u help me??

        AndreA

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 10, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Quasimidi-The-Raven
          group.

          File : /ravenmax.pdf
          Uploaded by : klaus_ww <Klaus_ww@...>
          Description : Manual for Raven Max Board

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          klaus_ww <Klaus_ww@...>