Raven Max Expansion

  • jeffkissinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      Help! I just got a raven max expansion and os rom update and the
      instructions are is german! Does anyone have an english set of
      instructions they could post? Thanks, Jeff

      www.poisondrinker.com

      (they are on the german ebay for 99$)
    • Harry
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
        i got the same thing from ebay and am expecting it soon from germany,
        glad to see that it was legit. i was worried....

        --- In Quasimidi-The-Raven@y..., "jeffkissinger" <jeffkissinger@y...>