Raven and cubase

  • meijerwb
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2002
      Hi,
      When i am using my raven with cubase in which mode do i have to set
      it sequence or performance?
      And can i use all different patches on different midi channels?

      Kind regards
      Bas
      The Netherlands
    • Klaus_ww@gmx.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
        Hi Bas,

        you can use both sequence or performance mode. In performance mode you have
        a multitimbral instrument (i.e. 16 different voices played by the Raven, one
        on each Midi-Channel), in performance mode you just can play the selected
        performance (on the midi channel selected in the Raven setup).

        Hope that helps
        Regards
        Klaus