March meet jobs to be filled

  • Jon <djon@planet-save.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      QOC is looking for both a course setter and a meet director for
      South Fork (Prince William Forest Park) in March. Interested
      parties should contact Kurt Lambrecht at Lambrecht.Kurt@....

      P.S. Happy New Year to the lot of you. Greenbelt info soon to come.
    • pdickison@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
        Why don't we re-run the US Champs courses from one of the days? Many of us
        didn't get to run, or would like to run a different course. (I never ran one
        of my own courses end-to-end; don't know about Kris.)
        Of course this doesn't solve the lack of a meet director...
        Peggy D.