Pocahontas this Sunday

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
      QOC's event this weekend will take place on Sunday, November 5 in
      Pocahontas State Park near Richmond, VA. Registration will run from 12
      till 2 pm (I assume that's not an error on the website and that Tim is
      deliberately deviating from the standard 11am to 1pm for this time of
      year). If you have any questions, contact the meet director, Tim
      Gilbert, at Timothy_Gilbert@....

      The courses offered will be a white and a 60 minute Score-O that will
      include both Orange and advanced level controls.

      Directions: Take 288 North from I-95 exit 62. After about 6 miles,
      take Iron Bridge Road (Route 10 East) signed to Chesterfield. At the
      3rd traffic light, after 1.5 miles, turn right onto Beach Road (Route
      655). The main entrance is about 3.7 miles on the right. Once inside,
      follow the signs to the Ecology Camp.