Mont Alto addendum

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I won't repeat what's on the web site and in the announcement Ted sent
      out but, for those who wish there was something between the white
      course and the 9.1km short goat course, Don Davis has, in somewhat
      equivocal language, suggested that it ought to be possible to do only
      one loop from the short or long goat course, i.e. there should be
      advanced courses of 3.6km, 5.5 km, and 7.6km available if the goat
      courses seem like too much. As with the goat courses, please get in
      touch with Don (dondavis42 at citlink dot net) so he'll know how many
      maps to print.