Wheaton addendum

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      While we wait for the full meet and course notes tomorrow, two further
      points:

      1) Sunday's meet will be staged out of the Ice Skating Rink off of
      Arcola Ave (Ed. Registration and the start/finish will presumably be
      outside the rink but we should have access to the washrooms inside).
      From I-495 exit 31, take Georgia Ave north 2.5 miles to Arcola Ave.
      Turn right onto Arcola and follow signs to the Skating Rink and orange
      and white orienteering signs from there.

      and

      2) All maps and courses will be preprinted.