For recreational runners tomorrow and Sunday...

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      ... a reminder that the courses offered will be White, Yellow and Orange (plus String-O) with different courses on Saturday and Sunday and that recreational registration will be from 11:00am to 12:30pm. Unless I've missed something, pre-registration is not required for recreational runners.

      Directions to the right area of Prince William Forest Park for both Saturday and Sunday are as follows. From I-95, exit 150B (Rt. 619) and follow Orienteering signs to parking, less than 1 mile from I-95.