More info on Summer Short Series this afternoon at Oregon Ridge Nature Center

  • Jon Torrance
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      Forwarded from Eddie:

      I've printed a few extras of all the courses, so you're still welcome to
      attend even if you haven't RSVP'ed. I'll be at the park at 4 PM and will
      leave extra maps on my windshield if I'm out in the woods (red Subaru
      Forester). Clue sheets are printed on the maps. There are no separates - cut out the one on the map if you want to carry it in your holder. Mini-control
      are hung at all the control locations. As far as I know there are no punches.
      Don't forget, the SSS events are team fundraisers! Recommended donation is $5.

              Eddie