Junior World Championships this week

  • bcebolog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      I'm a bit late doing this - the long distance race took place today - but if you want to follow the action at the Junior World Championships taking place this week in the Czech Republic and the US team in particular, you can do so at the web site for the event (http://www.jwoc2013.cz/), at the US Team blog (http://usa-orienteering.blogspot.com/), and on Attackpoint. The US Team blog is also being used by the senior team, some of whom have already arrived in Finland in preparation for the World Championships, which will begin on Sunday. I'm not sure about Finland but the Czechs apparently have quite good GPS tracking, apparently of all competitors, that can be accessed online, live or retrospectively.