Re: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] Quantico_Orienteering_Club Summer Short Series, 22 June

  • Tom Strat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
      Re: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] Quantico_Orienteering_Club Summer Short Series, 22 June Peggy,

      Can you pencil me in for a SSS event on August 10, please?

      Sprint O at GMU.

      I’m thinking of setting 2 courses such that people can do both with a rest in between.
      Suitable for all abilities.

      --Tom

      On 6/19/13 7:49 PM, "Peggy Dickison" <pdickison@...> wrote:

      I am tentatively planning on hosting  an SSS training event this Saturday evening. Details to come, after I get the exercise nailed down. It will be at Greenbelt (but don’t despair, I’m keeping you out of the nasty woods!). You’ll want to bring your compass.

      Stay tuned for further info.

      Peggy