Summer Short Series Kickoff, Saturday, 8 June

  • Peggy Dickison
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2013

      Calling All Summer Series Shorts (SSS)…

      Hey everyone, I plan to kick off the SSS this Saturday, June 8th at 4PM at Little Bennett Park.  I’ll send out more details a little later in the week, but in the meantime, I really need to get a handle on who is coming so I can tweak the training exercise accordingly.  So, with that in mind, would you please just send a quick email to donkst@... if you are planning to attend the event? I’d like to know no later than Thursday morning who will be coming.

      Many Thanks,

      Dave O

    • David Onkst
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013

        Actually, after reviewing several maps quite extensively over the last couple of days, I’ve decided to change the venue for this Saturday’s training to LAKE NEEDWOOD—although it’s still at the same Bat Time.  More details to follow later in the week—Thanks, Dave O

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013

          I’m planning on attending (with Max, but that’s not really relevant to your planning J).

          Any thoughts for dinner?

          Peggy

          Actually, after reviewing several maps quite extensively over the last couple of days, I’ve decided to change the venue for this Saturday’s training to LAKE NEEDWOOD—although it’s still at the same Bat Time.  More details to follow later in the week—Thanks, Dave O

          Hey everyone, I plan to kick off the SSS this Saturday, June 8th at 4PM at Little Bennett Park.  I’ll send out more details a little later in the week, but in the meantime, I really need to get a handle on who is coming so I can tweak the training exercise accordingly.  So, with that in mind, would you please just send a quick email to donkst@... if you are planning to attend the event? I’d like to know no later than Thursday morning who will be coming.

          Many Thanks,

          Dave O

        • Don Fish
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
            Urban BBQ on Norbeck Rd. is less than 2 miles away and unlike their original tiny location would probably be able to handle a decent sized group, especially if we let them know we are coming.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013

              Yeah, one step ahead of you Don—Urban BBQ had already been my choice for diner.  See the email I just sent out.  Our emails must have crossed paths.

              See you tomorrow,

              Dave