QOC Events at Prince William Forest This Sat. & Sunday

  • GregL
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      Come join us for all or part of this weekend at Prince William Forest! As we did last winter, we have rented the Camp 5 (Happyland) area (including hot showers) for plenty of activities.

      On Saturday, there are training exercises, a Night-O, a potluck dinner and then a 'game night', and of course some folks (over 20 at last count) will be staying overnight in the cabin. Please see the details on the event webpage  to preregister if you haven't already and for planning purposes. Some deadlines have passed or are quite close (make sure to register by Friday 8pm for the Night-O), but contact any of the relevant parties to ask any questions.

      On Sunday, a full range (White through Blue) of orienteering courses will be followed by the Winter Meeting & Potluck (lunch) Party in the  large group dining lodge. Course notes and details on also on the event webpage now; preregistration isn't needed, but please do carpool if possible and bring your favorite dish (& drink!) if you're staying for the party.

      Whether you can make some or all of the events, we look forward to seeing you!
    • dagmar merkova
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
        Greg,
        I'm interested in Night O
        Are you going to have some white-level night O also?
        Also if you have time, can you make me the same map as you send me already only with no  buildings and no roads? If you don't have time , its OK, I can still use just blank paper (instead but if you can make it tonight let me know because I will have to print it tomorrow.
        Thanks,
        Dasa