Hemlock meet director sought

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      QOC desperately needs someone to be the Meet Director at Hemlock
      Regional Park on April 13. The event will be a Score-O using the

      permanent markers in the park so course setting isn't necessary
      (unless someone wants to do so.) Running a meet is not magic, it just
      takes a little attention to detail, a little volunteer organizing for
      the various tasks and you get to see a meet from the beginning to the
      end. Please feel free to contact me by my email address listed on the
      website and newsletter or by phone (my number is on the back of the
      newsletter) if you have questions about what is involved in running a
      meet. (For those of you going to West Point next weekend, there is no
      A meet on May 11 and Combat Village still needs a meet director as
      well!)

      If someone doesn't step up for Hemlock in the next couple of days, the
      meet will be cancelled.

      Thanx,

      Kurt Lambrecht

      VP Competition-VA