Mason Neck -- Sunday April 22 -- Vetters wanted

  • Tom Strat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      Mason Neck -- Sunday April 22 -- Vetters wanted The courses are all set for QOC’s event at Mason Neck on April 22.  I hope that everyone will be able to attend and enjoy the fast woods and flat terrain of Mason Neck.

      But if you can’t make it to the event on Aril 22, you can still enjoy the courses by serving as a vetter!   This can be done anytime between now and April 21 — no special skills are needed.  If you are interested in checking out the courses before the event, contact Tom Strat (strat@...).