The Chase

  • bcebolog
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2011
      The regular QOC 2010-2011 season ends this Sunday at Jug Bay with our annual general meeting at 11:30am followed by the traditional Chase event at noon and subsequent potluck picnic. All are welcome to participate, whether QOC member or not. Details are on the QOC web site, with the exception of information about the promised "kid-oriented events", which we'll have to bestir ourselves to publish ASAP.

      I hope to see many of you at the event. If not, then at one of the Summer Series events our SS Mistress will be overseeing, or at the WPOC A meet later this month, or the Canal Cities Orienteering Festival in late July/early August or in the QOC season to come starting in September, for which the proposed schedule should be online within the next couple of weeks. Cheers.

      Jon