Rosaryville MTB-O this Saturday

  • bcebolog
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      All,

      Mountain bike orienteering is still on, weather willing, for this Saturday afternoon at Rosaryville State Park as described on the web site, with two courses of 7.0km and 13.5km on offer. In order to help ensure we print enough maps but not too wastefully many, we're asking that prospective participants pre-register with me by email by Thursday evening. To further encourage helpfulness in this regard, we'll be charging the usual meet fees for those who pre-register in time and higher meet fees for anyone who misses the deadline or registers on site on Saturday. Details are on the QOC web site. Please, if you've been doing any word-of-mouth advertising for the event, pass the pre-registration request along to anyone you think might be coming. We aren't taking money in advance and we don't mind (much) if a few people pre-register and then don't show up but we'll really be saddened if more non-preregistered people than we guess show up and we have to turn some away.

      That aside, please think wet thoughts until say Friday morning, then dry thoughts. If we manage not to get rained out again, this should be fun.

      Jon