Re: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] Terrain scouting on Thanksgiving weekend

  • Fred Hillmann
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
      Jon:

      Another location to add to the list:

      Myrtle Grove Wildlife Management Area, in La Plata MD.

      Fred

      On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Jon Torrance <jon.torrance@...> wrote:

      All,

      If you'll be in the area for Thanksgiving weekend and in need of some outdoors time and exercise, please save the date, the date being Saturday the 27th, to come terrain scouting in southern Maryland for possible future QOC mapping projects and send me email to tell me you're interested in doing so.  If you won't be in the area, fear not, there's lots of leaf off season ahead of us and we're quite likely to do this more than just the once this season.  Cheers.

      Jon

      --
      Fred Hillmann