QOC Mtn Bike Orienteeering Event: Saturday Nov. 13!

  • GregL
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010

      We proudly announce the first of several QOC Mountain Bike Orienteering events!

      Our inaugural event this Nov. 13 (the Saturday just before our Nov. 14 orienteering event at Patuxent) will feature 4 courses - deliberately designed to be a bit shorter than future courses will be - centered around Springfield's Lake Accotink, and including for the longest course a foray into nearby Wakefield Park. Epunching will be used.

      Head to the event announcement  for more details, and to QOC MTB-O coordinator Kyle Bondo's impressive Race Bulletin for even more information!

      Note:  in contrast to most of our events, Pre-Registration Is Required for this event - and the deadline is Nov. 10.

      See you there!