National Orienteering Day This Sunday - and a new Website!

  • greg_lennon@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
      QOC will celebrate National Orienteering Day this Sunday, Sept. 19, with an event at Lake Accotink Park, near Springfield VA. We'll have giveaways and randomly awarded prizes, in addition to a 60 min. Score-O course that also allows you the alternative to do classic point-to-point orienteering if you want, thanks to course setter Sid Sach's fine design. Epunching will be in use. Start anytime between Noon - 2pm.

      For details, head to our brand new website at qoc.us.orienteering.org - and while you're there, check out the new features, including the "Find An Event Near You" locator.

      Here's to another great orienteering season!
    • greg_lennon@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
        Try or http://qoc.us.orienteering.org/ for the link .... it seems this new version of Yahoo! Groups doesn't automatically create the link!