Scout leader looking for last minute help

  • bcebolog
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 8:33 PM
      All,

      I've received the following email from a scout leader:

      "I have miss-coordinated a boy scout orienteering training session at Prince Williams Forest Park for this Saturday May 14th. Is there anyone in your club or do you know any one who could give a short training session Saturday morning around 9:00ish to about 20 boy scouts?

      Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated."

      I'll be in New York so I certainly won't be helping him. Obviously, expectations aren't too high at the last minute like this but if anyone thinks they could oblige him, his name is James Anderson and his contact information is work email: janderson@... and cell phone 202 270 2115.

      Jon