Susquehanna Stumble - April 18 epunching assistance

  • vmeyer9086@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      I am looking for someone to handle the epunching for the Susquehanna Stumble on April 18.
      The majority of the entrants will be pre-entered, so this is a need for someone to handle the White/Yellow/Orange entrants, as well as point to the Stumble finishers and tell them to "hold it in until it beeps."
      Please let me know if you can help me out so I can compete in the Stumble.  I can give you a 15 minute lesson, and you will be good to go.  :)

      Valerie
      vmeyer9086@...
    • Janet Porter
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
        Valerie,

        I was thinking about coming to the Stumble to do the yellow course and to socialize with my QOC friends.  If you really need my help I will give it but up til now I have been staying away from the epunch system for 2 reasons, I AM NOT a computer geek, far from it; and I feel I do more than my share of volunteering and that I don't need to get involved in any more projects so to speak but you also do more than your share of volunteering and I want to see you get out on the course.  So Like I said I will help if you really need me.

        Janet

        vmeyer9086@aol. com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4993 (20100401) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4993 (20100401) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • A Louden
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
          Valerie,
          I would love to help out. It would be fun to learn how to do the epunching. What time do you need me to be there?

          Amy
        • Valerie Meyer
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
            Thank you to those who have replied.  I have responded personally to everyone, so this should work out.

            iValerie