Mid-Atlantic Championships

  • nadim@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009

      The Mid-Atlantic Orienteering Championships are being hosted by QOC this Sunday (Nov. 15, 2009) on a new map at Oregon Ridge.  While we all want to have fun, the relay gives us a chance to score some points and have more fun.  Peggy Dickison has been assigned to help coordinate our entries for relay teams.  It is expected that those wanting to run a regular course and the relay may do so.  Regular course starts are scheduled between 10:00 am-1:00 pm and the mass start relay race begins at 2pm.  Relay course distances are as follows:

      A 2.1 Yellow B 2.6 C 2.7

      If you would like to join a QOC relay team or have an existing team, please respond back ASAP to just Peggy and myself at:

      nadim@...;

      PDickison@...

      Please include your full names, the course or courses you are willing to run, and your epunch number if you have one.

      Thanks,

      Nadim Ahmed & Peggy Dickison