Ran-it Granite Photos

  • greg_lennon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:55 PM
      Over 800 photos from photographers willing to share their photos (including the ability to search by name) from our Ran-it Granite A-Meet are now collected online at the event's Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/qoc/sets/72157616132007914/.

      By late tonight, given incoming submissions, the number of searchable photos will easily exceed 1,000.  If you're a QOC member, you're bound to see plenty of people you know even if you didn't attend the event!

      Many thanks are due so far to (in alphabetical order): Nadim Ahmed, Petr Hartman, Allen Hubsch, Julie Keim, Jan & Dasa Merka, Alexis Rzewski, and Tom & Trish Strat.

      If you did attend and are interested in participating and joining the individuals willing to share their photos this way, please do so by April 6 if you'd like them to be considered for the Photo & Video Contest.

      And whether or not you've got photos (or videos) to submit, have fun browsing and searching the photos of your fellow orienteers!