24 Hour Sale: $20 Off QOC Jerseys!

  • greg_lennon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      As announced at the Winter Meeting, the manufacturer of our custom designed QOC club jerseys has announced a temporary price roll-back if we place an order now, and we're passing the savings on to you - but only if you also act now.

      The most popular style of jersey is the (unisex) XCR short-sleeve jersey (the one with a zipper in front). Normally we sell these jerseys from those in our (small) inventory for $75.50, but if you order them by tomorrow midnight (midnight Wednesday Feb 4), we can have them made for only $55.50.

      Other jersey styles are also temporarily discounted; the special women's cut XCR short-sleeve is also $55.50, and if (but only if) we get enough orders, we'll also be able to get the long-sleeve unisex XCR jersey for $60.50.

      We will also be placing an order for Pace pants while we're at it, even though their price is unchanged ($38.35), so if you'd like some of these let us know.

      For size or other details (except prices), see the QOC jersey page at http://s91276857.onlinehome.us/uniform2007.html. Remember that the prices you'll pay are the ones quoted above if you act now, but after we've placed this order, the prices will revert to those shown on the page.

      Billing: We'll bill QOC members once the order is in the queue, and we'll bill non-QOC members immediately by PayPal.
      Delivery: We expect delivery just before the Ran-It Granite A-Meet, and as usual, will arrange to get you your order via hand delivery at a meet or by mutual arrangement.

      How to order: Follow the directions towards the end of the QOC Jersey page, letting Kathleen know by tomorrow night the jersey style, size and then the quantity you'd like (plus pants info if desired).

      And yes, we know it's short notice for those who weren't at the Winter Meeting, but we're doing what we can, while we can, to let you in on these very temporary price savings!

      - Greg & Kathleen