carpool to GA Navigator Cup?

  • Kristi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
      Is anyone from QOC headed down to GA for the Navigator cup? If so, I'd
      like to carpool and will chip in for fuel expenses. Kristi
    • Corinne Porter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
        I am also looking to carpool to the Navigator Cup. I also don't have any accomodations lined up yet so I'm also interested in sharing a hotel room.

        Corinne